We are the only authorized IELTS Testing centre in Kyrgyzstan.
IELTS is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration.
IELTS Writing and Speaking assessments are carried out by trained and certificated examiners, all of whom are qualified and experienced English language specialists. The examiners work to clearly defined criteria and are subject to extensive and detailed quality control procedures.
- An undergraduate or Master’s degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate or Master’s degree.
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- At least 3 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post-certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
- The right to work in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Examine candidates for the speaking module of the IELTS test
- Maintain confidentiality and security in all aspects of IELTS
- Comply fully with the Examiner Code of Practice and IELTS Confidentiality Undertaking
- Undertake scheduled standardization training and re-certification
Please fill out the application forms below
and send it[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the leading language proficiency test for higher education and global migration. This position is responsible for the administration, organization, and smooth running of IELTS tests in accordance with IELTS rules and regulations in an environment that enables candidates to perform their best. The position is part-time.
- A competent level of English communication
- Successful completion of Secondary/High School diploma
- Understand and commit to maintaining appropriate standards of confidentiality and security of materials
- Understand the importance of criteria and protocol related to assessment, and test administration
- Dependability, reliability, punctuality
- Customer service skills
- Appreciation and understanding of differences in cultural communication styles
- Assist with the setup of testing venues by laying out stationery, equipment, and test materials in accordance with IELTS regulations
- Closely follow and enforce testing procedures and regulations
- Assist candidates prior to the start of the test by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in the testing venues
- Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the testing venues
- Invigilation during tests
- Dealing with queries raised by candidates in accordance with IELTS procedures
- Dealing with testing irregularities in accordance with IELTS procedures
- Check attendance during tests
- Control and manage the test environment
- Perform regular identity checks prior to and during the test